For stringent requirements when it comes to dynamics and precision, we have designed a double-axis variant of the stacker crane application solution for dynamic storage without load bearing With our concept, your systems will achieve the reliability you require.
Optimal variant for small parts warehouses with two axes
The MOVI-PLC® multi-motion controller in the Configurable Control Unit (CCU) version coordinates the dynamic servo drives. This combination makes extremely precise positioning possible. In addition, the high overload capacity of the servo inverter reduces the installation space and control cabinet space required.
The innovative "Energy-efficient SRS" software module optimizes the travel cycles of the lifting and travel drives. This allows you save up to 25% of your energy. And you flexibly adjust the variant to your needs as a result of the various load-bearing concepts. You can achieve the reliability you require for your systems with our application solution for stacker cranes.
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the expertise and the tools to provide optimum advice and support.
High-performance drive technologywith many options.
Simple to start upvia predefined application software.
Optimize systemswith our synchronous motors.
Improve processesbecause our consistent concept for application solutions provides you with many options and solutions.
Optimize travel cycleswith the innovative energy-efficient SRS software module.
MOVIAXIS® multi-axis servo inverter
Many solution options thanks to the unit's on-board technology
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB, data storage, axis parameters
- Automatic data re-load after replacement, double-CAT
- Integrated functions save time during motion control tasks
- The module concept can be easily expanded to include additional axes
- Maximum dynamic response and control qualities for highly dynamic tasks
- Requires little installation space – enables consistent, simple convection cooling and high power density (250% overload capacity)
MOVIAXIS® master module with MOVI‑PLC®
Application startup is made simple and easy using parameterization
- Straightforward configuration of the application modules
- Minimizes potential error sources for faster startup
- Fewer programming tasks
- Functionality adapted to the relevant application
- Integrated diagnostics ensure fast, simple maintenance
CMP series synchronous servo gearmotors
Compact, accurate, and dynamic
- Maximum dynamics in the CMP series
- Compact, power density design
- Motors with low mass moment of inertia
- Motors with overload capacity and up to 4.75 times the standstill torque
- Additional rotor inertia with the CMP variant for high load moments of inertia
- High quality of concentric running characteristics
- Quiet at all speeds: between 55 dBA and 75 dBA
- Direct mounting of planetary servo or helical-bevel servo drives
- SEW‑EURODRIVE gear portfolio can be selected
Energy-efficient stacker crane software module
Parameterize instead of programming via perfectly matched software modules
The software module used is optimally adapted to the components used and the required functionality. Using the standardized application modules, you significantly reduce the time required for programming and startup. You can also extend the package by up to three auxiliary drives and parameterize them easily using the software module.
The innovative “Energy-efficient SRS” software module coordinates and optimizes the travel cycles of the lifting and travel drives,reducing energy consumption by up to 25%. To move the axes, use the software modules available in MOVI‑PLC®, such as the cam positioning and energy-saving modules. The system is controlled directly by MOVI‑PLC®. You can control additional axes using the PLC with setpoint selections in transparent mode. Our application solution for stacker cranes allows you to easily adjust the concept to fit your needs.