Your materials handling application requires top speed but allows little room and weight for the drive? In this case, we recommend SPIROPLAN® right-angle gear units: our lightweights.
Our smallest right-angle gear units: powerful with wear-free gearing
What is special about SPIROPLAN® right-angle gear units is their wear-free gearing. It ensures that the power is transmitted reliably and adjusts the speed in your materials handling system.
With this gearing, our SPIROPLAN® right-angle gear units deliver output torques up to 180 Nm in the power range from 0.09 kW to 3 kW.
The steel-steel material combination and the special tooth meshing enable a short gear unit design for space-saving installation of the drives.
It's the details that make the difference
Thanks to their aluminum housing, these right-angle gear units are real lightweights. Their special gearing and lubrication for life ensure that they require very little maintenance. These gear units are designed for long and reliable operation. No compromises: The SPIROPLAN® right-angle gear units are suitable for almost any drive task due to their many design variants.
Only half the solution without a motor? Then use our modular concept and combine the gear units of the W series with an AC motor to a W..DR.. SPIROPLAN® right-angle gearmotor, or with a servomotor to a W..CMP SPIROPLAN® servo right-angle gearmotor of your choice. Or simply choose the separate AC motor or servomotor that meets your requirements.
Configure your individual product
- Detailed information about your individual product
- CAD data and documentation for your configuration
- Option to directly request a quotation or place an order
Efficient operationthanks to wear-free SPIROPLAN® gearing and minimized friction losses.
Light and compactdue to the aluminum housing and the specially designed gearing.
- Robust right-angle gear unit:
- Wear-free SPIROPLAN® gearing (steel-steel material combination) and special tooth meshing
- Minimized friction losses, optimized mechanical efficiency, reduced energy consumption
- Vibration-free running/operation
- Small gear unit ratios allow for high motor power and high speed
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Identical hole spacing in the foot and face offer many different mounting options
- Mounting of gear unit sizes W10, W20, W30:
- The oil fill quantity is independent of the mounting position in these sizes
- Available variants:
- Foot- or flange-mounted
- B5 or B14 flange-mounted
- Solid shaft or hollow shaft
- Adapter mounting
- Asynchronous motor mounting:
- To gear unit sizes W10, W20, W30: Direct motor mounting
- To gear unit sizes W37, W47: Motor flange mounting
- Optionally available as:
W series / sizes 10, 20, 30, 37, 47
|Sizes 10, 20, 30, 37, 47||Size W10||Size W20||Size W30||Size W37||Size W47|
|Gear unit ratio||i||3.20 – 75.00||6.75 – 75.00||6.57 – 75.00||6.57 – 75.00||3.20 – 69.05||3.27 – 74.98|
|Max. output torque||Nm||25 – 180||25||40||70||110||180|
|Motor power range (Mounting via AM motor adapter)||kW||0.09 – 3.0||0.09 – 0.12||0.12 – 0.37||0.12 – 0.75||0.12 – 1.5||0.12 – 3.0|
Areas of application
- Small and fast-running conveyor belts in intralogistics
- Roller conveyors
- Belt conveyors
- Chip conveyors
- Sizes W10, W20, W30:
- Especially suitable for noise-sensitive work environments
- Sizes W37, W47:
- In shaft-mounted design especially suitable for hygienic applications in the food and beverage industry